The BioClave Mini comes pre-programmed for basic sterilization. Choose either the 120ºC or 134ºC temperature mode, and the cycle time is fixed. This is the perfect autoclave for small spaces.
The stainless steel sterilization chamber accommodates a variety of liquids, media, instruments, glassware and plasticware. A mechanical and electrical safety interlock prevents the door from being opened until the pressure is released (0 PSI).
Simply press the Start button, and the entire sequence runs–fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry.
Features and benefits:
- Rapid, complete sterilization
- Extremely compact
- Built in water tank does not require connection to an external water supply
- Choose power: 115 V (504187), 230 V (504188)
- Fully automatic–just press START
- Benchtop model
BioClave Mini 8L specification
- Chamber Volume 8L
- Max. Pressure 29 PSI/2 Bar
- Chamber Dimensions 6.7 x 12.5"/17 x 31cm
- Tray Dimensions 4.75 x 9.75"/12 x 24.8cm
- Exterior Dimensions 20 x 13.5 x 12.9"/51 x 24 x 33cm
- Weight 74 Lb. (33kg)
- Electrical 115 or 230 V, 50–60Hz, 950W