The ADInstruments Radnoti Langendorff foundation dystems combine the corresponding high-quality glass apparatus with a versatile PowerLab and LabChart data acquisition system for rodent (mice and rats) Langendorff isolated heart perfusion experiments. Benefits of these systems include:
- Modular glass apparatus providing easy and straightforward fine adjustments including
- Available in constant perfusion pressure or constant perfusion flow configurations
- Option to recirculate the perfusate
- Measuring from multiple locations in the perfusion circuit
- LabChart Pro software providing powerful real-time and offline analysis features
- Freedom to tailor required measurements by selecting from a range of associated kits and accessories
- An 8-channel PowerLab 8/35, which is ideal for recording data from isolated heart experiments.
- Multiple parameters can be analyzed and displayed using LabChart and LabChart Pro software, including: LVDP, dP/dtmax, dP/dtmin, ECG, heart rate and many others.
- Complete water-jacketed perfusion circuit that prevents heat loss and maintains uniform temperature.
- Crystal clear borosilicate glassware that is autoclavable.
- Modular design that:
- fully supports current and future modifications, customizations, additions.
- allows easy maintenance and cleaning.
- High quality Tygon perfusion tubing that prevents degassing of the perfusate during low-flow experiments.
- A water-jacketed reservoir maintains and gasses the perfusion solution or buffer.
- A water-jacketed bubble trap to remove air bubbles from the flow.
- A bench-top, general purpose, Thermal Bath/Circulator that allows temperature control in the range from ambient temperature to 120°C with a stability level of ± 0.05°C.
|RSBRAD111-V Mouse Langendorff constant flow foundation system||Get quote|
|RSBRAD110-V Mouse Langendorff constant pressure foundation system||Get quote|
|RSBRAD121-V Rat Langendorff constant flow foundation system||Get quote|
|RSBRAD120-V Rat Langendorff constant pressure foundation system||Get quote|