Pre-clinical small animal ultrasound imaging system Vinno 6 Lab USG
Vinno 6 Lab USG is a high-frequency and high-resolution small animal ultrasound imaging system developed for experimental small animals, providing researchers with non-invasive continuous analysis, high-resolution image quality and quantitative analysis of tissue structure and blood flow velocity.
Through dedicated hardware and software designed for mice and rats, as well as optimized ergonomic operational design, it provides cost-effective application tools for researchers in cardiovascular research, gene expression pattern analysis, tumor research and drug development.
- High resolution
- Self-developed image processing algorithm based on lossless signal
- Multi-order computations zoom, closer to true values
- The back-end processes 40 times more signals than conventional
- High Dynamic Range, HDR
- Nonlinear demodulation
- Improve the tiny details displayed
- High image contras
- High boundary clarity
The main system
The main system uses FPGA chip from Altera. In FPGA field, Altera accounts for 41%market shares, keeping as a leader in market and technology. Its performance of large-scale system data makes the image subtle and guarantees the high performance and long life of the system.
VERMON high frequency probe for USG Vinno6 Lab
VERMON has been committed to design and manufacture advanced and unique transducer technology since 1984. It is VERMON's strategy to provide customized products for global customers with innovative ultrasonic diagnostic patterns. Vermon has been a leader in piezoelectric composite technology.
The quality of a probe mainly depends on the following components: sound lens, matching layer, transducer, backing material, cable. VINNO probe is impeccable from material, design to manufacturing process.
- Top material: Composite piezoelectric ceramics and single crystal are adopted to improve the image penetration. Meanwhile, advanced XTech technology can effectively increase the resolution by 20-40%.
- The higher the probe frequency is, the thinner the piezoelectric crystal thickness is, the more likely it is to be damaged. VINNO adopts first-class piezoelectric materials to improve reliability and reduce damage through non-pin interface design.
- VINNO ultra wide probe can effectively broaden the acquisition horizon with its 256 array elements compared to traditional probe with 128 array elements. Meanwhile, the adaptive frequency was set to was set to improve the image quality of different tissues and organs.