Steelco Steam Autoclaves are designed for sterilization of heat-resistant and moisture-stable materials such as metal parts, liquids in sealed or vented containers, porous loads, etc., used in scientific and research laboratories.
Steelco has developed a full range of high capacity steam sterilizers to provide the perfect solution from the smallest facility to the largest laboratory department. Up to 3 standard chamber sizes with a volume from 600 to 920 litres, are available with pressure vessel and relief valves that are PED and/or ASME marked or according to the directives of the country of destination.
- ECO water saving options, unrivalled levels of efficiency.
- Single and double door pass through options.
- Manual hinged or automatic sliding door
- Technical service access either on the left or right loading side.
- Custom sizes available.
- AISI 316L stainless steel chamber with high efficiency heat transfer full jacket system for even heat distribution
- Doors internally made of stainless steel AISI 316L with no welding
- Heat insulation with durable reusable cover for fast service maintenance at a lower cost
- Load control probe included as standard
- Colour touch screen HMI with multi level user access system
- Built-in printer for process recording
- Non proprietary widely available durable spare parts
- ECO cool down water saving system included as standard
Upon request Steelco supplies IQ/OQ documentation and execution, FAT and SAT documentation and test.
Car and carriage:
- Fixed height loading carriage and loading car with 2 or 3 shelves
- Perforated shelves in lieu of car and carriage system
- Individually customized loading car on request
The presented system components do not show the full range of optional equipment. Please contact our representative.
- Chamber made of AISI 316L stainless steel fine satin finishing Ra < 2 μm (Ra < 80 μ inch)
- Frame and external panels made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Single door
- Building steam
- Piping and valves in copper-brass
- Water ejector
- Solenoid valves
- Load Control Probe
- Hinged front cabinet panel
- HMI - touch screen display operating panel with PLC
- On board thermal printer on loading side
- Gravity Cycle
- Liquid Cycle
- Pre-Post Vacuum cycles
- Leak Test
- DART (Daily Air Removal Test) cycle
- Air differential seal
- Bio-seal for BLS3/BSL4 application
- Side and top panels
- Vacuum Pump
- On board Carbon Steel Electric boiler
- On board 316L Stainless steel Electric boiler -
- Jacket cooling with cold water
- Air Over Pressure with Jacket cooling
- HMI full capability on unload side
- SteelcoData View
- Fixed height loading carriage
- Additional fixed height loading carriage for unload side
- Additional loading car with perforated shelves
- IQ-OQ protocols