The super compact and intuitive live cell imaging system, Celloger Nano - got everything you need to perform your sophisticate laboratory works. Equipped with exceptional fluorescence and bright field microscopy, time-lapse imaging, auto-focusing technology, and user-friendly software, accelerates your cell-based research works.
Expand your cell-based research through our multifunction live cell imaging system, Celloger Nano.
- Compact size - several Celloger Nano systems can fit into a standard CO₂ incubator
- Fluorescence imaging - one color fluorescence (green or red) and brightfield imaging
- One-point time-lapse imaging - movie maker provides one-click easy way to make a time-lapse video
- Precise stage controller - sample positioning is done with simple touch by using the precise stage controller
- Autofocusing - increased focus speed and reproducibility with reliable autofocusing function
- User-friendly functions - easy to use analysis tools such as confluency mark, growth curve and ruler are provided
Compact system inside incubator
Celloger Nano is a very compact system with a size almost equivalent to half of A4 paper thus making it suitable for placement inside an incubator. Several Celloger Nano systems can fit into a standard CO₂ incubator and are connected to one software enabling various experiments at the same time.
One-point time-lapse imaging
Compact size makes it straightforward to install and handle, so there is no need for calibration and complicated maintenance procedures. Small-in-size also provides a room for space utilization inside incubators making it possible for multiple unit installation.
Precise stage controller
Once the sample is placed at the center of the stage, there is no need to move the sample with bare hands. The sample positioning is done with a simple touch by using the precise stage controller. This controller facilitates X and Y axis positioning with a distance of -/+ 6mm each axis.