- The administering operator of www.animalab.eu Website is AnimaLab located at ul. Dąbrowskiego 343, 60-419 Poznań, Poland further referred to as Operator.
Cookies (HTTP cookies)
- The Website www.animalab.pl do not collect automatically any information except the information contained in cookies.
- HTTP cookies ( so-called "cookies" ) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Website user and are intended for use of the Website pages.
- Cookies are used to:adjust and optimize the content of the Website for user preferences, in particular, these files allow to identify the user’s device and properly display the webpage tailored to their individual needs; create statistics that help us to understand how users navigate around the pages of the Website, which allows us to improve their structure and content; maintenance of the user's Website session (after logging in), through which user does not have to retype login and password on every page repetitively;
- In many cases, software for browsing the web (web browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the terminal device of the user. Website users can change the settings for cookies. These settings can be modified in a way that:< >block the automatic support of cookies in the settings of your web browseror inform about them every time you enter in the user’s device
- Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of a user Service may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator.
Collecting and processing of marketing data
- Placing the user’s data in the Website by filling out the contact form and sending the inquiry results in a saving of such data in the database administered by the Operator and consent to their use and processing for marketing purposes, eg in order to prepare an trade offer.
- Collected data include: name, surname, position the employee in an institution or company, phone, e-mail address.
- The use of our newsletter function requires consent to receive marketing information by e-mail and also consent to storage and processing of information from the e-mail address and name of the user.