- Users and rodents protection, in research laboratories,
- Working volume protected by a ISO5 laminar down flow.
The Esolis cabinet is designed to simplify the user’s daily tasks. It is easy and intuitive to use, easy to clean and easy to service.
- Clean-Up© System: Lower the sides handle to rise up the work tray to replace the exhaust prefilter, simply and without any effort!
- The white led-networks generate a soft and bright lighting, free from reflection on the stainless steel work tray.
- The keyboard is positioned on the side stand of the unit, to be used from any side.
To meet the specific requirements of animal research laboratories, Esolis is available in 2 widths: 900 and 1200mm.
The 0.40 meter/sec HEPA filtered laminar airflow creates a soft and clean environment and avoids any risk of cross contamination.
The powerful air barrier around the work tray efficiently protects the user by vacuuming 100% of the generated dusty litter and mice hair. This air barrier also captures external particles and thus avoids mice contamination. The role of this air barrier is double: it both protects the user and the animals.
A high efficiency HEPA filter eliminates particles before exhausting the airflow in the laboratory (HEPA H14 exhaust filtration: 99,999%, for any particle >0,3 µm), thus protecting the user and environment.