Chamber with full control over temperature, humidity and lighting conditions - ideal for behavioral, metabolic or physiological experiments that require thermo-neutral conditions or involve rapid temperature changes.
Rack systems made of stainless steel allow optimized setup and storage of your PhenoMaster cages, easy handling and cleaning, and most efficient lab space use. Custom made - adapted to your laboratory settings - the racks accommodate varying numbers of cages. Integrated hooks above each cage comfortably hold the lid, while the cage is being changed or the animal manipulated. Lockable castors allow a stable stand of the rack as well as moving it, e.g. for cleaning purposes.
- For thermoneutral and temperature challenge experiments
- Experimetns with light/dark cycle
Key features of environmental chamber
- Four integrated fans and a ventilation plate ensure constant air circulation and stable distribution of heat
- Whole-chamber temperature and humidity are tightly regulated and kept constant
- Stable air quality, high level of internal temperature homogeneity from 4-35°C
- Interior noise level <50 dB
- Lights are installed into the chamber doors, are fully dimmable, and allow definition of customized light/dark cycles
- Fully controlled by PhenoMaster software
- Specifically designed for indirect calorimetry experiments