RWD Single cell suspension dissociator uses tissue processing tubes, tissue dissociation kits, and built-in optimization programs for preparing high-activity single-cell suspension and tissue homogenate.
The process of sample dissociation with high cell viability can be completed within 15-30 minutes, which makes the experiments more reproducible. Four independent operating channels and heating jackets can automate the processes and improve the efficiency of tissue processing.
It is widely used in single-cell sequencing, primary cell culture, fluorescence-activated cell sorting, cell therapy, and other research fields.
Main features of single cell suspension dissociator
- Pre-defined standard processes and customized processes supported.
- Processes can be imported and synchronized via USB ports.
- 4 independent channels work simultaneously for different tissue processing
- Heating jackets are available for fully automated sample preparation
- Capable of single-cell suspension and tissue homogenate
- Stable motor speed ranges from 20 to 4000 rpm
- Customized tissue dissociation kits and tissue processing tubes can ensure cell viability and reduce experimental losses
- Multiple alarms guarantee the safety of both operators and samples
- Fully sealed tube prevents contamination of cells
Tissue processing tube specifications:
- Ethylene oxide(EO) sterilized
- Independent packaging make it convenient for storage and use
- Sample volume 20-4000mg
- Buffer volume 0.3-10mL
- Speed 20-4000 rpm
- Temperature 37℃
- Channels 4
- Operation method Touch screen
- Dimensions (W*D*H) 215*380*190 mm
- Weight ~9.0 kg
- DSC-400 Single cell suspension dissociator unit
- SCT-25 Tissue processing tube (25 pcs / box)
- SCT-100 Tissue processing tube (100 pcs / box)
- DHTE-5001 High Activity Tumor Tissue Enzymatic Digestion Kit (mouse), reactions: 50T
- DHNBE-5002 High Activity Neonatal Brain Enzymatic Digestion Kit (mouse and rat)
- DHABE-5003 High Activity Adult Brain Enzymatic Digestion Kit (mouse and rat)
- DHSE-5004 High Activity Spleen Tissue Enzymatic Digestion Kit (mouse)