Steelco Steam Autoclaves are designed for sterilization of heat-resistant and moisture-stable materials such as metal parts, liquids in sealed or vented containers, porous loads, etc., used in scientific and research laboratories.
Steelco has developed a full range of high capacity steam sterilizers to provide the perfect solution from the smallest facility to the largest laboratory department. Up to 5 standard chamber sizes with a volume from 110 to 675 litres, are available with pressure vessel and relief valves that are PED and/or ASME marked or according to the directives of the country of destination.
- ECO water saving options, unrivalled levels of efficiency.
- Single and double door pass through options.
- Manual hinged or automatic sliding door
- Technical service access either on the left or right loading side.
- Custom sizes available.
- AISI 316L stainless steel chamber with high efficiency heat transfer full jacket system for even heat distribution
- Doors internally made of stainless steel AISI 316L with no welding
- Heat insulation with durable reusable cover for fast service maintenance at a lower cost
- Load control probe included as standard
- Colour touch screen HMI with multi level user access system
- Built-in printer for process recording
- Non proprietary widely available durable spare parts
- ECO cool down water saving system included as standard
Upon request Steelco supplies IQ/OQ documentation and execution, FAT and SAT documentation and test.
Car and carriage:
- Fixed height loading carriage and loading car with 2 or 3 shelves
- Perforated shelves in lieu of car and carriage system
- Individually customized loading car on request
VS L - Small capacity range All models are available single or double door version, except for VS 161626 L available in single door only.
The presented system components do not show the full range of optional equipment. Please contact our representative.
- Chamber made of AISI 316L stainless steel fine satin finishing Ra < 2 μm (Ra < 80 μ inch)
- Frame and external panels made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Single door
- Building steam
- Piping and valves in copper-brass
- Water ejector
- Solenoid valves
- Load Control Probe
- Hinged front cabinet panel
- HMI - touch screen display operating panel with PLC
- On board thermal printer on loading side
- Gravity Cycle
- Liquid Cycle
- Pre-Post Vacuum cycles
- Leak Test
- DART (Daily Air Removal Test) cycle
- VS990020 Air differential seal
- VS990088 Bio-seal for BLS3/BSL4 application
- VS990006 Side and top panels
- VS990001 Vacuum Pump
- VS990009 On board Carbon Steel Electric boiler
- VS990012 On board 316L Stainless steel Electric boiler -
- VS990024 Jacket cooling with cold water
- VS990025 Air Over Pressure with Jacket cooling
- VS990029 HMI full capability on unload side
- VS990086 Auto-start
- VS990077 SteelcoData View
- VS990033 Fixed height loading carriage
- VS990035 Additional fixed height loading carriage for unload side
- VS990081 Additional loading car with perforated shelves
- VS990051 IQ-OQ protocols
|VS 161626 L Chamber dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 406x406x660 Capacity: 110 l||Get quote|
|VS 202038 L Chamber dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 508x508x965 Capacity: 250 l||Get quote|
|VS 262639 L Chamber dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 660x660x991 Capacity: 432 l||Get quote|
|VS 262839 L Chamber dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 670x700x986 Capacity: 462 l||Get quote|
|VS 262649 L Chamber dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 660x660x1245 Capacity: 542 l||Get quote|
|VS 262851 L Chamber dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 670x700x1286 Capacity: 603 l||Get quote|
|VS 262661 L Chamber dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 660x660x1549 Capacity: 676 l||Get quote|
|VS 262861 L Chamber dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 670x700x1586 Capacity: 745 l||Get quote|