It is particularly suitable for stereotaxic and surgical work, providing precise and calibrated control of gas anesthesia for laboratory mice and rats. It is equipped in animal body temperature regulation system, with real-time monitoring of the animal’s temperature. Powerful suction capable protects operators from any isoflurane pollution. Two anesthesia masks can be used simultaneously and independently, as well as compatible induction chamber.
Click and complete the anesthesia systems configurator to prepare the best anesthetic configuration for your animals!
Onestep supply and aspiration distribution system in anesthesia station
In the absence of suction and / or anesthesia system sealing, the anesthetic gas evaporate into the laboratory room, unfortunately compromising operators health. In the animal anesthesia stations created by TEM SEGA, an unique gas distribution system synchronizes the supply and aspiration of anesthetic gases in a single step. Adventages of this solution support oprators health safety:
- 30% reduction of isoflurane consumption
- total user protection (certified pollution less than 2ppm)
- 40% productivity gain over an 8-hour experimentation program
- Simple and intuitive touch interface
- Preprogrammed protocols
- Electronic sensors
- Electronic flowmeters
- Optimized gas consumption
- Thermal regulation of animals by heating pad and rectal probe
- Complies with European Directive 2010/63 / EU, ISO 8835-3 standard
- Simplified cleaning
- 1200 mm working width
- 700 mm working depth
- 900 mm worktop height
- ISOTEC 3 or ISOTEC 850 vaporizer with secure filling
- Compatible with isoflurane and sevoflurane
- 1 autoclavable induction chamber integrated into the frame.
- 2 automatic anesthesia masks (with animal detection sensor) – autoclavable rat or mouse tip
- 2 heating pads
- 2 rectal probes