The Allentown E-Cube is designed to meet the physical and behavioral needs of rodents, enabling them to create an environment that mimics their wild habitat in accordance with global animal welfare recommendations and the 3Rs.
Composed of tightly compacted paper strips, rodents gently shred the E-Cube as a means of enrichment and to create nests that are of a higher quality than those built with other materials. Moreover, this format provides a fair and consistent quantity of enrichment material, yet requires half or less of the storage space required for bulk material.
- Dust free
- Compatible with all species, cage types, and bedding materials
- Certified enrichment materials
- G.L.P. compliant
- Also available irradiated 10 kGy or 25 kGy
- Single stripe size : 4 mm wide x 200 mm long
- Portion size: 50 x 45 mm, 15 mm thick, 8g approx.
- Package: 460 portions
- Portions in a polywowen autoclavable bag
- Package size: 40 x 25 x 20 cm
- Pallet size: 80 packages – 80 x 120 x 180 cm
Watch, how animals play with e-cube!
|E-CUBE Enrichment, virgin kraft paper strips, 8G (increment of 460 each), non-irradiated||Get quote|
|E-CUBE-10KGY Enrichment, virgin kraft paper strips, 8G (increment of 460 each), irradiated 10 kGy||Get quote|
|E-CUBE-25KGY Enrichment, virgin kraft paper strips, 8G (increment of 460 each), irradiated 25 kGy||Get quote|