D180-P air jacket co2 incubator is used to grow and maintain cell cultures and tissue culture which is essential for a lot of experimental work to culture eukaryotic cells. The combination of six-side air jacket heating technology with accurate temperature, carbon dioxide concentration control system makes it more reliable. The automatic data record of 7 days and curve display, touchscreen controller enables lab personnel’s cell culture experiments effectively. Also, the 140℃ decontamination program could keep the environment inside the cleaner.Read more about product
- Minimize the risk of microorganisms contamination with the 140℃ dry-heat sterilization program, which can effectively maintain the purity of the inner atmosphere.
- The combination of HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter) with the active air circulation system makes the inner atmosphere more uniform as well as cleaner. The HEPA filters air in the chamber every minute, which will reach the Class 100 level within 5 minutes.
- The interior is made of copper-containing stainless steel with a round corner design that greatly resists bacteria as well as cleaning simplicity.
- The six-sided air jacket heating method significantly reduces the time to target temperature.
- The non-dispersive infrared sensor for carbon dioxide detection is quite accurate with a low drift rate compared with the TC sensor. It can also tolerate high temperature up to 140 ℃, therefore there is no need to remove the sensor during sterilization.
- All the data and interactions including temperature, co2 concentration, operation log as well as alarm records are visible on the 7-inch touchscreen.
- The changes inside the incubator within 7 days could be recorded automatedly and displayed in the curve. Data older than 7 days up to 6 months can be export through a USB drive.
- Customizable alarm settings allow users to modify upper and lower alarm limits.
- Multiple system alarms can keep the machine from an abnormal operation so that precious samples and operators are protected well.
- Control & range: ±0.1℃, 5°C above ambient to 50°C
- Heating method: air jacket
- Uniformity: ±0.3℃ @ 37℃
- Alarm setting: ±5°C
- Sensor: platinum thermistor
- Controller: PID
- Readability & setability: 0.1℃
- Sterilization method: 140℃ dry heat sterilization
- Control & range: better than ±0.1% ; 0-20%
- Sensor: heat-resistant infrared (IR) sensor
- Inlet Pressure 1.0 bar (recommended)
- Uniformity: ±0.3%
- Readability & setability: 0.10%
- Alarm setting: ±1%
- Humidity pan volume: ~3.8 L
- Display: 1% RH
- Dimensions: 47.0×47.0 cm
- Surface area (standard & max): 214. 6 cm2 or 220.7 cm2
- Number (standard & max): 3 or 16
Size & weight
- Interior volume: 175 L
- Interior dimensions: 51.0 (W) ×54.7 (D) ×67.5 (H) cm
- Exterior dimensions: 66.0 (W) ×67.0 (D) ×97.0 (H) cm
- Net weight: 110 kg (242.5 lbs)